1/2 ground beef
1/2 can refried black beans (about 7.5 oz)
1/4 cup taco sauce
1 cup tomatoes
1/4 cup onion
1 tsp dried cilantro (1 Tbsp fresh)
1/2 to 1 cup cheese (depends how much you want.)
12 taco shells
2 to 4 Tbsp Veg. oil
1. Heat vegetable oil on medium in small skillet. Add taco shells for 20 seconds each side. Set aside to cool.
2. Ground beef. Drain.
3. Break taco shells off and place on platter or casserole dish.
4. Mix together ground beef with black beans and taco sauce.
5. Mix together tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
6. Place ground beef/bean mixture on top of broken taco shells. Pile toward middle.
7. Place tomato mixture on top of beef/bean mixture.
8. Sprinkle cheese over all.
9. Bake on 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
**To make dairy-free use vegan cheese.**