Monday, December 7, 2009

Surprise Box -- Gingerbread Boy


Here's a really easy and fun surprise box.  I just love all the different choices I get when it's this time of year for making games and reading stories.  There is just so much to choose from.  And you can get really creative.


Here are contents of this week's surprise box:


  • Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett
  • Gingerbread Boy by  (any version works -- I don't mind this one even though the fox eats the cookie at the end because it ends with that's what we do with cookies -- Eat them)
  • Stuffed gingerbread boy toy
  • Gingerbread Boy matching game -- I made 11 gingerbread boys and decorated them differently.  I made some have two matches and some have three matches and one has no match.  Then I laminated them.


Of course, we had to make dairy-free gingerbread boy cookies (and we didn't peek).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails