- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, pasta salad
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
- Beef Vegetable Soup (frozen), rolls
- Sloppy Joes (frozen), fries, veggies
- Grilled Hamburgers, (frozen), tater tots, veggies
- Grilled BBQ Chicken (frozen), fries, veggies
- Grilled Brats (frozen), fries, veggies
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
I'm giving away a $1.50 coupon for Yoplait's new Yoplus yogurt to anyone who wants one. All you need to do is leave a comment (or send e-mail here) and include an e-mail address. They are online coupons that get e-mailed through Pssst. If you are interested in trying new products, check out Pssst with General Mills.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Mix in a large bowl
3 1/2 cup warm water
1 cup oil
1/2 to 3/4 cup honey
4 Tbsp dry yeast
1 Tbsp salt
10 to 10 1/2 cups flour
Kneed for 5 minutes. Shape into rolls. I use a 1/4 dry measuring cup and drop them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Let rise for 10 to 20 minutes. Bake at 425 degrees for 9 to 10 minutes (mine always take longer).
This website has the conversion for a dozen.
Monday, March 23, 2009
The kitchen is one of the obvious and most used types of dramatic or pretend play.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
We did this earlier this week. It turned out to be a bird day. I opened my daughter's closet and asked her what she wanted to wear. She picked a new bird shirt. We happened to be going to the pet store and saw birds that morning, too. We also took a walk later in the day and did some bird watching.
For more toddler craft ideas that we've done recently, go here!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- $1/1 Downy Ultra Totalcare
- .25/1 Progresso Light Soup (exp. 4/4)
- .50/2 Progresso Any flavor (exp. 4/4)
- .35/1 Tortino's Rolls snacks
- .55/1 Purell
- $1/1 Tylenol Cold and Sinus
- $1/1 Tylenol Extra Strengh
- $1/1 Tylenol PM
- .50/3 Boxes of Scotties or 1 multipack
- $1/1 Any L'Oreal Moisturizer or Treatment
- .75/1 Any Finesse product
- $1/1 Any Listerine Whitening
- BOGO Any Starkist Creations or Starkist Pouch (I'm giving away 4 of these)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Friday, March 13, 2009
(found on www.cooks.com)
1/2 c. butter
2/3 c. crushed saltine crackers
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 to 1 1/2 lbs. frozen haddock or cod fillets
1. Combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt and garlic powder.
2. Dip fish fillets in melted butter and then in crumb mixture.
3. Arrange fillets in baking pan.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish is tender and flakes with a fork.
Check out more of my recipes!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
We love this toy -- Parents Young at Art. My daughter got this for Christmas and it is so much fun. I like that she can draw without having to bring out the crayons. She is very good about putting the magnet shapes back in their spots, which makes it like a puzzle. If you have a toddler, this is a fantastic toy. We draw Abby Cadabby and my daughter loves to erase her and say "Abby go." It has enhanced language and fine motor skills. And it is fun!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
- $2 off toothbrush
- $2.34 off kid's toothbrush (BOGO)
- $1.50 off Nyquil
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup raisins
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and set in centers. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
For more great recipes, check out the Grocery Cart Challenge.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Here's a cheap alternative to canned chicken soup. I like using ingredients I have and I always have these ingredients around. For more $5 dinner ideas, go here!