Thursday, February 18, 2010

Buying Spices

The question: Can you tell which garlic powder has ounces?


The answer: The garlic powder on the left is 3.12 oz and the one on the right is 2.5 oz.

Recently, I've been replenishing my spice supply.  I purchased garlic powder from Target.  When I brought it home, I was surprised to notice that the smaller container I bought had more spice in it than the larger container that was in my cabinet.    I can't remember the cost of the one I had bought a few months ago, but I thought it was a good lesson learned.  Even when choosing which spice to buy in the store, check how many ounces per price.  You can't determine best cost by just looking size of container.

Oh, the tricks company's play...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails