Thursday, February 11, 2010

Deal of the Day

It's was actually "deals."  I've been meaning to hit the BOGO sale at Payless for a while now.  But snow and sickness have limited out trips out.  Today I went to Shopko, which has a Payless store.  I went there because I also got a $10 off $40 coupon.  My daughter seems to typically have one pair and wears them to the end.  So, I figured I'd buy two pair for now and two to grow into making the best of the BOGO sale and the $10 off.  After it was all said and done I spent less than $9 per pair of shoes.  Not a bad deal.

I had to walk through the toys because they had a buy 2, get 1 sale.  So tempting.  As we searched the deals, I saw they had Barbie dolls on sale.  My daughter just loves the Barbies at the daycare she attends. I picked up some High School Musical dolls after Christmas at Target for dirt cheap.  I'm not sure I'm ready for the Barbie invasion, so I'm holding off until she's officially 3 years old.   But I found a Christmas Carol Barbie today for $2.99 (no that's not a typo -- originally $15).  It's so pretty and fun and absolutely perfect for a little girl who loves Barbies.  The corresponding Christmas Carol Kelly (oh, she's so cute, says my daughter) was also only $2.99.  I put both both in the cart without her knowing.  There was also a 3 Musketeer Barbie that was only $5.99, so I snuck that one in too.  Since they were clearance, I didn't get the buy 2, get 1 deal.  Instead I got three Barbie dolls for $12.  They will be so much fun to give to her at her birthday and Christmas.  Then the invasion begins...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails