This was a really quick and tasty meal without a lot of prep.
(1 to 2 servings)
1/4 cup cooked chicken
2 Tbsp salsa
1/4 cup shredded cheese
2 flour tortillas
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Heat oil on medium-high. Add tortilla one at a time.
2. Fry tortilla until crisp and lightly browned. Repeat with second tortilla.
3. Chicken and salsa together.
4. Spread chicken/salsa mixture on one tortilla shell.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken/salsa mixture.
6. Top with remaining tortilla shell.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese melts.
8. Cool, cut and serve with side of sour cream.