Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blog slow down

I'll probably be slowing down on blogging a little as the summer is upon us.  Here are some of the fun things we are doing and plan on doing this summer.



  • Parks (there are so many in our city in that we have many favorites)
  • Zoo (free)
  • Library (story time, reading program, special events)
  • Biking (for Mother's Day my husband bought me the piece that attaches the bike trailer to my bike -- ah feels good to be biking again!)
  • Walks (just around the neighborhood)
  • Hiking (free country parks with nice trails)
  • Botanical Gardens (free)
  • Strawberry picking (free plus the cost of the strawberries)
  • Farmer's Market (our daughter is really interested in trying the fresh produce)
  • Sensory Table (I fill with water and bring the bath toys outside)
  • Picnics
  • Swimming (at the pool.  I hope to try a couple beaches on the lakes this summer, too)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails