Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lucky Ducks


I recently picked up Lucky Ducks at a thrift store for $2. It's an easy game to clean and sanitize. I'm so happy I got, too. My 2-year-old loves to play with us. The age recommended on the box is 3 years old. But I couldn't find any small pieces, and we play with her to monitor her using the on/off button. I don't see anything dangerous for a 2-year-old.

Skills the game enhances:
  • Turn taking
  • Shape recognition
  • Memory
  • Color recognition
  • Enjoyment
  • Clean-up
  • Following directions
  • Patience
  • Understanding that it gets put away when done playing
  • Being gentle
  • Sharing
  • Pretending
  • Language: on, off, your turn, ducks, quack, blue, diamond, red, circle, orange, triangle, purple, square, wait, push, button, show, water

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails