I bought curtains for my daughter's new room and some shirts for my husband for Christmas.
Here's what I bought:
- 2 Sheer purple curtain panels: regular price $30 each, after discounts $13.59 each ($27.18)
- 2 Sheer purple valances: regular price $20 each, these were buy one get one for 88 cents, after discounts $7.10 ($14.20)
- Graphic T-Shirt, regular price $26, after discounts $4.06
- Dress Shirt, regular price $50, this was on the sales rack, after discounts $2.70 (and he has one just like already in different color that I snagged at another sale and he loves it)
- 2 Dress shirts, regular price $30 each, again on the sales rack, after discounts $2.70 each ($5.40)
If I had paid regular price for everything it would have been $236. Instead I only paid $56.47. I can't even believe those prices.