Thursday, October 22, 2009

JC Penny Deal

I thought I would share my latest JCPenny deal.  If you've been a reader for a while, you know I love to get great deals at JC Penny.  Last Sunday was the Friends and Family event that gave a 20 percent off coupon off entire purchase.  I also had a 15 percent off entire purchase coupon from taking a survey.  Guess what?  I was able to use both!  First the cashier run up the 20 percent coupon; then took the total from that and ran the 15 percent coupon through.

I bought curtains for my daughter's new room and some shirts for my husband for Christmas.

Here's what I bought:
  • 2 Sheer purple curtain panels: regular price $30 each, after discounts $13.59 each ($27.18)
  • 2 Sheer purple valances: regular price $20 each, these were buy one get one for 88 cents,  after discounts $7.10 ($14.20)
  • Graphic T-Shirt, regular price $26, after discounts $4.06
  • Dress Shirt, regular price $50, this was on the sales rack, after discounts $2.70 (and he has one just like already in different color that I snagged at another sale and he loves it)
  • 2 Dress shirts, regular price $30 each, again on the sales rack, after discounts $2.70 each ($5.40)

If I had paid regular price for everything it would have been $236.  Instead I only paid $56.47.  I can't even believe those prices.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails