- Browned 3 pounds of ground beef -- stored in 1/2 pounds and 1 pound freezer bags. I'll use these for soups and casseroles. It saves a lot of time. Often the meal prep turns into a dump together and heat up instead of a slow wait and messy clean up.
- Froze lemon juice from two lemons -- stored in freezer bag for future use
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies -- for quick allergy-free snack for preschool and home.
- Tomato paste -- froze in ice cube tray and then put in freezer bag. I often use just 1 Tbsp of tomato paste as a thickener but hate opening a 6 oz can for just a little bit.
- Pot Stickers -- just found this recipe and it's so good.
- Homemade Tomato Sauce -- froze in old jar.
Curious what I did last week, go here!