Up & Up Dishwasher Soap (Target)
This compares with Cascade Dishwasher soap and runs about $2.69. Now with coupons and doubling a coupon you can get Cascade cheaper. But if you don't have a coupon or there isn't a sale, Up & Up retails cheaper and works the same for our dishwasher.
Up & Up Ibuprofen (Target)
This is on sale this week for $4 for 250 count (and is $4.94 not on sale). Hands down cheaper than name brand and works the same. And 250 will probably last us a really long time.
Great Value Potato Chips (Walmart)
These run $1.75 and taste as good as any other potato chip. My price point for chips is normally $2.50 for a bag. This saves quite a a bit. We don't go through a bag too fast either.
Tortilla Chips (Dollar Store)
We like to eat salsa and other dips with tortilla chips. Those can be really expensive even on sale. At the Dollar Tree you can find decent tortilla chips at half or more the cost as they are only $1 each.
Other Store brand items we buy:
- canned vegetables (any store)
- canned tomatoes (any store)
- canned olives (any store)
- canned mushrooms (any store)
- Saltines (any store)
- Oyster crackers (any store -- I use these for breadcrumbs)
- Up & Up tissue
- Up & Up toliet paper
- Up & Up napkins
- Up & Up paper towels
- Up & Up dental floss
- Floor pads for Swiffer (found at the Dollar General)
- Multivitamins (any store -- I usually pair with a BOGO deal)
- Plastic baggies (store brand or Dollar Tree)
- Aluminum foil (any store)
- Spices (Walmart or any store)
- Baking soda (any store)
- Milk (grocery store brand -- always 25 cents or more cheaper)
- Eggs (any store)
- Sponges and scrubbers (Dollar Tree)
- Flour (any store)
- Sugar(any store)
- Orange drink (any store)