Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thrifty Thursday -- Shop Target Sales Rack

I really like to shop sales racks this time of year.  For some reason the retail stores think summer is over.  But here in the Midwest, we've barely had a few day without jackets. Good news is that they start their sale for summer clothes now, plus a few winter items are there, too.


Last week I had a $5/25 coupon for Target's brand Merona that I received in a free magazine.  I shopped the sales racks and came home with three short sleeves shirts, one tank top, one quarter-sleeve sweater and one long-sleeve shirt.  Total cost: $20.

I showed them to my husband, who didn't really seem to interested until I added up the retail total. It would have came to more than $65!  I just could believe six tops for $20 -- it was a steal!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails