3 Baking potatoes
1/2 TbspVegetable oil
Spices are to taste, I probably used about 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp of each.
1. Don't peel potatoes. Cut in 1/2 inch length-wise pieces. Try to cut them all around the same size.
2. Place fries on microwave safe plate and lay flat on plate. Microwave for 5 - 6 minutes.
3. Mix oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together in baking dish (I use a white Corelle casserole dish).
4. After fries are softened in microwave, mix with oil and spices.
5. Put in 425 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. They will be soft fries, not very crispy.
For more great recipes, check out the Grocery Cart Challenge!