Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons

I learned something new this weekend when I was trying to find accessories for curtains.  I had a $5 off $15 purchase coupon and a 20 percent off one item each for Bed Bath and Beyond.  Yes, that store can be a little overpriced, but sometimes they have a little better selection to choose from.  Plus I always scan the reduced rack (we purchased our sliverware from there and paid a fraction of the cost just because the wooden container that holds the silverware was cracked).

I learned this weekend that you can use multiple coupons per item you have at Bed Bath and Beyond. So if you have four 20 percent off coupons, you can use each one for four separate items.  They let me use both my $5 off and two 20 percent off coupons in the same purchase (I had an extra in my purse).  Wow!  I saved nearly $20 total.

So, get on their mailing list.  Their coupons never expire.  You can stock up and make a pretty successful shopping trip at Bed Bath and Beyond!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails