Monday, December 8, 2008

A couple changes

I have started a sidebar with products I recommend (or can't live without). I will be doing more product reviews on products I use all the time.

This week I wanted to share these bibs from Baby Bjorn that we use at least 3 times a day. They are very durable, dishwasher safe and easy to clean by hand. As messy toddlers eat they miss their mouths, a lot. Half the food will end up on their laps without this bib. It's nice to be able to scoop out some of the food and put it back on their plate. And the bib helps to protect the clothes. I have two for these bibs for those just in case I didn't get the dishes cleaned from the last meal moments. The price may seem a little much, but we have used them since she started eating baby food at 6 months and 10 months later they are in great shape. My daughter is 10-months-old in this picture. Highly recommend!!

Also I will be participating in the $5 Dinners Challenge that begins tonight. I may be re-posting recipes, but I'm anxious for the challenge of breaking down the cost of my meals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails