Saturday, August 29, 2009

Minute Rice Review


A while back, Minute Rice contacted me and asked if I wanted some samples. In return I kindly replied that I would post a review about the products. The samples I received were as follows:

Brown Rice: I really like the taste of this product. If you are accustomed to using the regular white rice from Minute Rice you will need to adjust how you scale back the size. I often make just a quarter cup for my daughter and I noticed that with the brown rice the water-to-rice ratio was a little more tricky. The nutrition content is better than the white rice and I appreciate that.

Ready to Serve Brown Rice: I was so impressed with how easy these were to use and how good they tasted. The single serving portion make it perfect for a lunch. While I'm a stay-at-home mom right now, I envisioned buying these for lunch at work. They would be great for traveling, too. Finding food to travel with for a daughter with food allergies can be pretty challenging. I really enjoyed this product!! There several other flavors of the Ready Serve Rice such as brown and wild rice, yellow rice and chicken rice mix.

I am a regular user of the white rice from Minute Rice, so I highly recommend using these products.

Coupons
$1/2 Minute Rice products found here
$1/2 Minute Ready Serve Rice found here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails