Deep Fried Summer Squash
1 squash, cut 1/4 inch thick
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup flour, more if you need it
1. Heat oil in large skillet to 350 degrees
2. Mix milk and egg in one bowl.
3. Mix flour and salt in separate bowl.
4. Coat each piece of squash with milk and egg mixture. Then dip in flour mixture.
5. I placed each coated piece on a plate.
6. When all pieces are coated heat in oil for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown.
**I dipped mine in Ranch dressing -- really, really good!**
Check out more of my recipes here!