Friday, August 8, 2008

Chicken Pasta Salad

I've been working on this one for a while.  I still think it could use something.  But overall it has a pretty good taste.  

Chicken Pasta Salad
1 cup cooked noodles
Celery chopped
Onion chopped
Carrot chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 cup cooked chicken
1 cup mayo
1 - 1 1/2 Tbsp. ranch dressing (depending on what you like)

1.  Boil noodles for 8 minutes.
2.  Cut veggies.  Amount varies based on your taste.  I usually have more chicken and noodles than veggies.  (Probably 1/4 cup carrots, 1-2 celery stalks, 2 Tbsp onion)
3. Mix mayo and ranch dressing together.
4.  Mix all ingredients together. Put in fridge for at least an hour.

** I normally cook chicken in the crockpot with a cream soup or two along with chicken broth.  I put it on low for 6 hours and then I use the cooked chicken for a variety of dishes.**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails