The title of this one is a little deceiving. It's more like a cabbage, potato, ground beef casserole. I probably should think of a better name for it. My mom passed this recipe to me and I'm not sure where she got it from. Really tasty!
1 head green cabbage of 15 oz can of saurkraut (I use cabbage)
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 small onion chopped
5 cups potatoes, sliced
1 (10 oz) can cream of mushroom
1 (10 oz) can cream celery
1 can of water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut cabbage and boil for 15 minutes in large pot. (if you use cabbage otherwise start with step 2)
2. Brown ground beef with. Drain.
3. While beef is browning and cabbage boiling, peel and cut potatoes.
4. Lay potatoes on bottom of greased casserole dish.
5. Place ground beef on top of potatoes.
6. Place cabbage on top of beef.
7. Mix soups and water together, then pour on top of everything.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours
** You can use an combination of cream soups. **