I found this one on http://www.cafemom.com/. It's really easy and keeps the pork chops moist and tender.
Pork Chop Casserole
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp pepper
6 pork chops (3/4-1" thick)
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
2/3 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
1 cup sour cream, divided
1 can (2.8 ox) french fried onions, divided
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, & pepper; dredge pork chops.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet; cook pork chops for 4-5 mins. per side or until browned.
3. Place in a single layer in an ungreased 13x9x2" baking dish.
4. Combine soup, broth, ginger, rosemary and 1/2 cup sour cream; pour over chops. Sprinkle with half of the onions.
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 mins.
6. Stir remaining sour cream into sauce. (I usually forget this step and it's still ok) Top chops with remaining onions.
7. Return to the oven, uncovered, for 10 mins.