Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flour Recommendation -Gold Medal Better for Bread

I don't have a recipe to post this week, but I did want to share a new product that I tried.



I've been struggling with bread and roll recipes lately.  They seem to be too dense.  I concluded that it was the flour I was using.  So, I tried Gold Medal Better for Bread Flour and the results were outstanding.  They flour has more gluten making the bread and rolls better.  It's a little more expensive than regular flour, but not much.  And you can use it exclusively for bread and rolls while using your regular flour for all other uses.

Highly recommend!


**The views here are my opinion and I did not receive any compensation for them.  I just wanted to share my opinion**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails