Here are some of my goals for the week:
- Clean toys (gotta get rid of those germs)
- Rotate books (we have so many and my daughter drags more out every day)
- Photos: Upload, edit, back-up and put online.
- Make Dr. appointments for myself
- Clean off my dresser (why does it always get cluttered?)
- Reorganize pantry closet
- Pay Bills and evaluate savings.
- Make a couple of games for my daughter
- Make Banana Muffins
- Go through boxes that are in basement and find the rest of my craft items.
- Mail taxes
- Iron on flowers on my daughter's curtains
This of course goes along with the normal day-to-day routine -- making meals, cleaning floors, attending storytime Monday, cleaning fish bowl, dishes, laundry, grocery shopping etc.
How do you get that stuff done that nags away at you?