Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's Cookin' --Deviled Chicken

I've taken a little break from blogging to catch-up on life. With the packing before the move, the unpacking (almost done, just the basement is left), and trying to constantly entertain a toddler, I decided to keep my to-do list simple this week. Just get the laundry caught up, clean the floors as needed and clean up the kitchen a few times a day. At nap time, I've actually been getting caught up on reading blogs and searching for deals.

Tonight I made Deviled Chicken, which I found on this awesome blog. I particularly like her series 30 Minute Meals Get Real. She chronicles how making dinner with three young children really occurs -- tears and all.

We liked this meal, but this chicken recipe is still our favorite.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails