Thursday, July 10, 2008

Foam Soap

When I started staying home, I realized I went through a lot of soap. I also decided I wanted good smelling soap if I'm going to home all day. But soap can be pretty expensive. I really like Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path foam soap. But a 8 oz container of that is around $3 to $5 and it goes pretty quickly.

I found a recipe for foam soap that has my soap stretching much longer. I tested it first with some bubble bath my husband had given me. I put a couple of tablespoons in the foam soap the used foam soap container and add water to the rest. It worked really well. I went to the outlet Bath and Body Works store and purchased some body washes (two 8 oz bottles for about $5 and one 8 oz Vanilla for $1). This was in February. I still haven't gone through a whole bottle yet. I use two dispensers -- one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Just squirt in some body wash and add water. Shake and there you have it.

I like the good smelling soap and of course the cost has been minimal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails