Friday, July 11, 2008

Why blogging is good for me

I am really enjoying posting on my blog. It tends to give me another purpose other than cleaning and taking care of my daughter. I never quite understood how stay-at-home-moms had difficulty being home all day, but now I get it. It's not that I don't enjoy the time I get with my daughter. I am grateful I can take care of her rather than a stranger. But being cooped up all day with no adult interaction and no adult thoughts can be a little challenging to get used to. This blog has given me something to look forward to each day. I can think of interesting things to share with my few readers. I like knowing that I might impact someone else's day just a little bit with what I write. It feels good to share my thoughts and feelings. I hope to continue with blog for a long time. I know that it helps me and gives me another purpose. And it's a great way to keep track of life.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails