Friday, March 13, 2009

Herb Butter baked fish

I had picked up some cod for a pretty reasonable price a couple weeks ago. And made this recipe tonight and it was so delicious. I recommend it for any white fish you would make! I paired it with this potato and spinach recipe. I used red potatoes for the potato and pressed my garlic through a garlic press. It was a yummy meal!  

For more great recipe ideas check out Grocery Cart Challenge!

HERB BUTTER BAKED FISH
(found on www.cooks.com)

1/2 c. butter
2/3 c. crushed saltine crackers
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 to 1 1/2 lbs. frozen haddock or cod fillets

Directions

1. Combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt and garlic powder.
2. Dip fish fillets in melted butter and then in crumb mixture.
3. Arrange fillets in baking pan.
4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish is tender and flakes with a fork.

Check out more of my recipes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails