Thursday, March 19, 2009

Toddler Activity -- Birds


We did this earlier this week. It turned out to be a bird day. I opened my daughter's closet and asked her what she wanted to wear. She picked a new bird shirt. We happened to be going to the pet store and saw birds that morning, too. We also took a walk later in the day and did some bird watching.

This is the project that we did. Super easy and really fun.

1. I printed this pattern here. I printed page 2 on colored paper.
2. I cut out the pattern (older kids could do this themselves).
3. My daughter picked out which feathers she wanted to glue on.
4. Then we glued feathers onto the birds. I put glue on the feathers for her and she placed them on the bird.

For more toddler craft ideas that we've done recently, go here!

3 comments:

jennwa said...

That is a great project for my preschool class. I love it.

Thanks for sharing such a fun and easy project. Have a great weekend.

Katie said...

Kids always love touching the feathers, what fun. I am going to make these with my two and a half year old, thanks for sharing.

Blackfriday said...

Very Nice and thorough article thanks for sharing please write more post like this Bass Pro Shops Black Friday Deals

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails