Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thrifty Thursday

Yesterday, I spent $98 on groceries and P&G products.  It was double coupon day (5 coupons doubled up to $1) and there were some other great deals.  I save $41.33 total after coupons and in-store deals.  Some deals included two gallons of milk for $1.88 each and chicken breast $1.88 a pound.  I got some other things that we use a lot on sale, too.  So it was a big stock up.  With the P&G products I received a $5 register reward for purchasing $25 worth of products.  

This week I received this P&G book of coupons and a book with $12 off Pepsi and Frito Lay products.  Both were rebate books that I filled out early Feb.  Definitely will pay off!  I used four coupons yesterday from the P&G book! Next week the store has Pepsi on sale.  So with my $5 register reward and coupons, I won't have to pay anything!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails