Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Little Slow

We've been busy with appointments and things lately, so I'm not getting as much on my blog as I would like.  I've got the dentist tomorrow and need to go grocery shopping, too.  Seems like it's been hard to catch up.  Hopefully, in the next day or so I'll get a project up, a recipe and a great deal I go on gas!  

However, I did want to share why it takes me 45 minutes to make a 20 minute meal. Yep, I was making dinner and in runs my proud 20-month-old with no clothes or diaper on.  In case you were wondering, the dirty diaper is about to go on the top of her head.  I think she's turning 2 a little early.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Haha. I so rememeber the no clothes stage. Right after that I think we hit a stage of Ally just wanting to be in her swim suit all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails