Monday, April 27, 2009

Organizational Monday

Today is the first day in two weeks that my back finally feels better.  I didn't realize how much I usually do in a day  until this happened.  Thankfully, my husband helped me catch up on laundry and the floors this weekend.  I like to clear my thoughts and write down some things I like to accomplish. 

My hopes for today are to: 
  • File all the clutter piles
  • Work a little more on my meal plans for freezing meals
  • Write up my Menu Plan for May (wow, it's May already!)
  • Upload my photos, put some on a website, upload them to Walgreens
  • Find out if any dress clothes fit me (I tried on a pair of sandals last week and even those were to loose)
  • Decide which of my daughters summer clothes will be play clothes and which will be "good" clothes 
  • Check insurance claims 
I like have a bunch of little easy tasks to do.  I feel more accomplished when I can actually finish the list.  I bet there will be some distractions throughout the day to make it a little difficult to finish. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails