BBQ Pork Chops
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup Italian dressing
1 tsp Chili powder
4 pork chops
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place oil in pan and heat on medium until shimmering.
2. Put pork chops in pan and cook on medium. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about 5 minutes or side is browned.
3. Mix BBQ sauce, Italian dressing and chili powder in bowl.
4. Flip pork chops, add sauce mixture and cook 10 minutes or until pork chops register at 140 degrees.
5. Place on plate and tent with foil for 5 minutes before serving. The temperature should go up to 160 degrees for safe eating.
Check out more great recipes at The Grocery Cart Challenge!