Monday, May 4, 2009

Coupon organization

Sometimes I get so many coupons, I don't know how to keep track of them.  There are lots of ideas out there, but I think you have to do what works for you.  

I started a new list of all the "store" coupons I've been getting either by the mail, e-mail or from surveys.  On the list I list the store, the discount and expiration date. I cross off once I use a coupon.  That way when I trot to that store I can check the list to see if I have a coupon.  A lot of times I don't use these coupons, so I don't carry them around with me.  But there are times I shop at a store and come home to find a 15 percent off coupon in my pile.  A side note, if you do find a coupon after you make a purchase, just go back to the store and customer service will adjust the cost.  Sometimes, you can even do this over the phone.

Hopefully, my new system will eliminate multiple trips.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails