Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Target Deal

Sometimes I can really find some deals at Target.  Yesterday, while I was shopping they had several isles filled with items I use that were 15 to 30 percent off.  

The best deal I found was for Easy Ups.  When I began my shopping I was looking at Huggies Pull-ups because I have a $5 off coupon.  The Pull-ups were $17 for 68 (including 7 overnight Pull-ups) after coupon.  The Easy Ups were $18 for 72 after a $2 off coupon.  When I turned down the sale isle, there were two packs of Easy Ups for $16.98 each plus I had two $2 off coupons.  The total was just under $30 for 144 Easy Ups, a savings of almost $8 (about 21 cents an Easy Up). When you're talking diapers and training pants you gotta get the best savings you can.  

Other highlights:  
105 Lysol Wipes for $3.81 (regular price over $4 for 80)
2 packs of 710 Kleenex tissues for $3.81 each (regular price $4.26 for 600)
6 Big Rolls Bounty for $4.49 (after stacking two coupons) -- my rule for paper towels is no more than $1 a roll (and that's for a big roll)
2 Kashi Waffles for 29 cents (after 2 $1.50 coupons)

I also had a $5 gift card earned from a previous deal.  I decided with all the money I saved that it would be a good trip to buy razors for my husband and I even had a $1 off coupon for those.

All in all I saved a lot of money and got some stock up items!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails