Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Borders Perks

This one I came across accidentally and it's kinda a long process to get there.

I signed up for the Borders Rewards program, which you have to do in the store. Then I logged in my card number online. Within a few days I was given an e-mail for Borders Perks. Borders Perks rotates stores, but has hundreds of online stores listed with free shipping codes, percentages off and other deals. Examples are JC Penny, Target, Gap, Land's End, Macy's, Nordstroms, Toys R Us, Alamo, hotels.com, Nike, and tons more. It's very legit and I used a 10 percent off at Target a few months ago. If you can work a free shipping deal with a percentage off it's well worth it.

I also get coupons for Borders, which is also affiliated with Waldenbooks, as a member of the Border's Rewards program.

http://www.borders.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails