Friday, June 20, 2008

Hot Chocolate

When I was pregnant I got really nauseous drinking milk. So I drank hot chocolate instead. Since I don't drink coffee, I still drink it every morning. I used to make this fancy recipe with dry milk and powdered sugar, but found an easier alternative.

Hot Chocolate
1 Tbsp Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 cup of milk

I warm the milk up for 1 1/2 minutes. Put the cocoa and sugar on the bottom of the mug. I pour the milk into the mug. Then I stir it with a whisk. Only problem I have with this is that some usually settles on the bottom by the time I get to the last couple drinks. But it still works.

**I think the recipe on the Hershey's Cocoa box says to use 2 Tbsp of sugar and cocoa, but that was too much for me.**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails