Monday, September 15, 2008

In the Kitchen

I have many duplicate cooking utensils and baking items for when cooking in the kitchen. I often found myself washing one and wishing I had another utensil. It seems that either I don't use them for days or need two or more in one day. Saves time and makes life a little easier.

Here's a list of some items I have more than one of in my kitchen.

Potato Peelers
Pizza Cutters
Dry measuring cups
Tongs
Wet measuring cups
Ladels
Measuring spoons
Wooden spoons
Spatulas
Rubber spatulas
Quik knife (pampered chef)
Whisks
Cookie scoops


I luckly gained most of my duplicate items when I married my husband because he was pretty well stocked, too. And then for my bridal shower I registered with Pampered Chef.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails