Monday, September 8, 2008

On my daughter's iPod

Okay, so she's only 13 months and doesn't have an iPod, but we import songs onto I-Tunes.  The computer is in the kitchen so we play music during meals and snacks.  We are trying to expose a variety of music.  I thought it would be fun to list a sampling of some of the variety.  (Note Daddy adds as many as I do).  There are 63 songs and the list keeps growing.

Disco Duck, Rick Dees
Hakuna Matata, Disney Music
I've Been Working on the Railroad, Children's Favorites, Vol. 1 [Disney]
Monkeys and the Alligator, Dr. Jean & Friends 
Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond
Paw Paw Patch, Toddlers Sing Playtime
Six Little Ducks, 102 Children's Songs Vol.1
The Underdog, Spoon
Yummy Yummy Yummy, The Archies
BINGO, Toddlers Sing Playtime
Bottle Caps, Laurie Berkner
I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack
Down By The Bay, Various Artists 102 Children's Songs Vol. 2 
But I Like You, Bert & Ernie
RhiannonFleetwood Mac
Oh, Susanna!, Children's Favorites, Vol. 1 [Disney]
Frazzle, Frazzle And The Frazzletones [Sesame Street]

Sometimes I just let new (new to my daughter) music play and see what she enjoys.  I can tell because she listens closely and starts bopping her head.  Then I add it to her playlist.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love downloading music. Ally recieved an Ipod (well actually a cheaper MP3 player) with all of her favorite songs. She listens to it in the car or at Bobby's games. She loves it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails